Can't Fix It No Matter What I Do. Please Help!

x450

Reaction score
Ok kind of a long and maybe confusing problem here.

I had Flyx installed and Nextheme on top of that.
I saw the new rubix 1.0 rom and decided I would try it out so I downloaded it through Rom Manager and checked both settings before install (wipe data/cache and make a backup)
Anyways It goes through all of that and then when it reboots it just gets stuck on the M logo and won't do anything so I do a battery pull and same.

So I did a system only sbf with no luck and ended up in bootloader with an Err A5,70,70,00,00 I think is what it was.

Next I found the Full SBF and flashed my phone again and it succeeded and finally booted up and I had a phone again for a few minutes. I went through got it activated and everything but it was acting weird. I couldn't scroll left or right or do much of anything without the screen flashing black and it going back to the home screen so.......I rebooted it hoping that would help and now it is stuck in boot loop.

I did a Full SBF with RDlite once again and boot loop and also did a system only with same boot loop.:icon_evil:

PLEASE HELP ME I'M ABOUT TO GO INSANE HERE!

If you are now on 22 full and looping, boot to stock recovery and wipe cache, then factory reset.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yea thats exactly what I'm doing right now. Did a factory reset and it booted up successfully this time and it is activating right now. Went through all this last time too. We'll see what happens. I wonder what went wrong installing Rubix? Think I should do manual next time and not use Rom Manager?

no idea brother. I've had that happen too after sbf, and the factory reset(after wiping cache) did the trick.

Yea thats exactly what I'm doing right now. Did a factory reset and it booted up successfully this time and it is activating right now. Went through all this last time too. We'll see what happens. I wonder what went wrong installing Rubix? Think I should do manual next time and not use Rom Manager?

Its because you probly didn't wipe the first time. Your phone got messed up because you didn't wipe after flashing the sbf, (so, the stock rom got "mad" in essence becaudse you still had the data from your other roms on there-wiping fixed the issue)

sent from my shadowROM droid :)

Back