Can't get pics to save to sd

xtor

Reaction score
Taking pics and go to gallery and they are not there, so i switch ti internal mem and take new pics and they are saved, why aren't they saving to sd when i have it set for that, cell mem at 8 g, and sd at 10 g, plenty of room, didn't. Have this problem till after update

my razr's sharper then yours ™

Have you tried rebooting after making the Settings changes?

Yes, didn't change anything

I have same issue with bionic. It's set to sd card, but my pics went to internal. I guess we have to set it to it to internal, and see if they'll go to sd.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Have you connected your phone via USB recently? You may need to re-mount your card.

Sent my new Droid Razr Maxx

I've never hooked to usb,i take pic, it show on top left and i tap on it and it shows last pic in gallery, the pic i just took is gone, this only happens when its set to save to sd card, when its set to internal mem it works fine, wtfreak?

Ok, so i switched to sd and rebooted and now it works fine, it did work last time i tried it. Thanks sallyc

Ok, so i switched to sd and rebooted and now it works fine, it did work last time i tried it. Thanks sallyc

Good, glad it's working. Thanks for posting back. It may help someone else with the same problem.

Back