Carlz28's Christmas theme

Robbie72

Reaction score
Can somebody please port Carlz38's holiday theme to D1 UD 2.3? He gave permission for it to be ported. Can anyone do this? If you need to see his permission, look for it in the holiday theme contest thread. Thank you.

Link? can take a look then

ok ok.. i'll do it. never ported a theme from rom to rom though. you will have to let me know how it goes. I can fix most things.

it's done guys.. check thr threads.. I uploaded it for all to enjoy.

posted in wrong thread

HA!... Robbie, I went back and read thru that thread. You didn't mention Carl made that theme for the X only. BD doesn't have a 2.3 ROM for the X. I can't port it. The reason you are boot looping is more than likely due to 1) The X's framework not being like the D1 or Dinc or 2.. the screen size is different so all the images are probably different sizes and do not fit into the space provided by UD 2.3 for the D1 or Dinc.

Oh Okay. I didn't bootloop it just went back to stock. I thought it would be able to be ported to D1. Guess I was wrong. Thank you so much for trying though.

Robbie.. no problem. Glad to at least try to help. Also, like I said, I could eb wrong.. someone else may know a way to do it. I just have no Droid X experience.

Back