Case to use at the Gym

PatG

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for a case that I can use at the gym. I am looking for a top holster type to slide the phone in and clip it to my gym shorts. Maybe with a flap to keep it secured, but it definitely needs access to the headphone jack. I don't care too much about the accessing the volume keys.

Thanks!!

Does it need extended battery support? I bought one on amazon for about 7 bucks and it's actually pretty decent for what it does. It's like the case that verizon gives you with the kickstand. It's like their default build for all new verizon phones. Except the one I got isn't as bulky. Only because it's not supposed to support the extended battery. It only supports the standard battery. Has a kick stand and holster.

Amazon.com: HTC Rezound Rubberized Shell Holster Combo - Black: Electronics

Anyone have a recommendation for a case that I can use at the gym. I am looking for a top holster type to slide the phone in and clip it to my gym shorts. Maybe with a flap to keep it secured, but it definitely needs access to the headphone jack. I don't care too much about the accessing the volume keys.

Instead of getting a different case, I opted to get a different pair of headphones. I got a pair of around-the-neck bluetooth headphones, so now I don't need to clip the phone to anything - I can just set it down somewhere and still get music for a pretty good distance. The gym I go to has an indoor track, and the bluetooth signal is strong enough to make it to the opposite end, so long as I have line-of-sight. Even on a treadmill it's nice not having the headphone cord bouncing around being obnoxious.

That being said, I'd like a case similar to that. I have the OtterBox Commuter currently (and it's great!), but I'd like to have a holster to put the entire phone+otterbox inside to protect the screen occasionally.

Back