Cell signal going right over my house?

thomas1984

Reaction score
Sorry but I didnt know where to post this, I do not get service at my home but they are in the process of building a tower strait up the moutian from my house, Now I am wondering where it will be on top og the mountian and im in the vally, Plus the dence trees will the signal just shoot strait iver me? the tower will be about half a mile maby less away from me....

You'll probably still get pretty good signal.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

being that close you'll probably get a decent signal. I live in a low lying area about a mile from my nearest cell with lots of evergreen foliage in between the cell and myself and I get decent at best, yet solid signal. My data speeds are very subject to huge differences but it doesn't drop and calls are solid with no drops and decent sound quality. During peak times the calls sometimes sound dungeony but they don't drop

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Do you really expect cell phone signal in a mountain.Not all mountains have cell phone signal.Some do have some service around but all mountains.

I have a cell tower exactly 1.2 miles from my house.. Flat land.. No tall buildings n the way... And my 4g signal in -107 dbm.. I can go half a block over and have maxed out 4g...so it could go ether way. I say that because 9 mos ago.. I had awesome 4g...
Had them come out and... Yep... The 4g is terrible and it was great..

So I say.. Awesome. FIX It... Nodda..

Its the reason I've been. Fighting With vzw.. Anyhow.. Good luck.. I hope your results are better than mine.

I have a cell tower exactly 1.2 miles from my house.. Flat land.. No tall buildings n the way... And my 4g signal in -107 dbm.. I can go half a block over and have maxed out 4g...so it could go ether way. I say that because 9 mos ago.. I had awesome 4g...
Had them come out and... Yep... The 4g is terrible and it was great..

So I say.. Awesome. FIX It... Nodda..

Its the reason I've been. Fighting With vzw.. Anyhow.. Good luck.. I hope your results are better than mine.

I'd suggest call Verizon and ask for a trouble ticket to be opened. It sounds like a cell needs adjusting

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back