CES 2011 Preview Very Interesting Especially For those Waiting on the iPhone!!!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
CES 2011 Preview Very Interesting Especially For those Waiting on the Veri. iPhone4!!

[video=youtube;6UFUwUMqTBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UFUwUMqTBA&feature=sub[/video]

[video=youtube;WsizdneVrrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsizdneVrrw&NR=1[/video]

Last edited:
Interesting, might have iPhone 4 news right before CES. Seems possible....

It could be as soon as tomorrow...

DAMN! i cant view it from work.:angry:

Let me sum it up for you. You have 3 women doing nothing more then speculating on Verizon and the iPhone. One of them suggested Apple may announce it just before CES.

There was nothing definitive said at all. No inside information. Just speculation.

Let me sum it up for you. You have 3 women doing nothing more then speculating on Verizon and the iPhone. One of them suggested Apple may announce it just before CES.

There was nothing definitive said at all. No inside information. Just speculation.

You realize you're never going to live it down if you're wrong, right? :rofl2:

You realize you're never going to live it down if you're wrong, right? :rofl2:

What have I got to lose? How many thousands of rumors have there been in the past? I don't see anything different here.

Did you see something that they said that was something beyond guessing?

Pretty much what he said.....I don't see Apple announcing anything before CES.

Hook is the voice of reason : ) well said hook....well said.

Everybody gets trigger happy on this subject.

LOL, a worthless thread if ever there was one.

Although, the 3D tv that doesn't require glasses is interesting. Guess they are going to cram that tech down our throats eventhough consumers pretty clearly don't want it

LOL, a worthless thread if ever there was one.

Although, the 3D tv that doesn't require glasses is interesting. Guess they are going to cram that tech down our throats eventhough consumers pretty clearly don't want it

Excuse me but look at the Thread Called HTC Merge & Incredible HD Rumor The same is going on there We all on that Thread can replace these women and do the same thing they are doing because a lot of the stuff they are saying on the thread about the Thunderbolt is speculation and a wish list!!! Lets just all be honest!

Last edited:
People don't want 3d with glasses. Most people don't know about 3d without glasses

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Back