Changing themes

dlbrown75

Reaction score
now im running rubix 1.8.6 with sinful theme. I want to try black juice. I made a backup before installing sinful. To get back to before sinful do I need to wipe data/cache before restoring back up? Or restore then wipe before going to blackjuice? Or is there no need to wipe? unless its after number 2. Can I delete sinful zip folder from sd card to free up space?

now im running rubix 1.8.6 with sinful theme. I want to try black juice. I made a backup before installing sinful. To get back to before sinful do I need to wipe data/cache before restoring back up? Or restore then wipe before going to blackjuice? Or is there no need to wipe? unless its after number 2. Can I delete sinful zip folder from sd card to free up space?

Make a backup of your current rom and theme. Then install the new theme.

If you want to go back to one of your nandroid backups you do not have to wipe prior to the restore.

You can delete the sinful zip folder, but it's usually good to leave it in place in case you ever need it during a screwed up install. And it's a fairly small file, all things considered.

Good luck.

Back