Chrome for Android....GDocs?

aggiechase37

Reaction score
Curious if anyone out there has this running and has tried Google Docs full version. That is the one thing that bothers me is that I have to use Quickoffice (not that this is torture or anything #firstworldproblems) but all my editing capabilities are not available to me on anything but my laptop. It would be nice to be more mobile. Especially considering that my business runs exclusively on Google Apps for Business!

I downloaded the Google docs app from the market. I was able to open and edit my docs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I know how the Google Docs app works, but what I would really like is the full Gdocs interface like on the PC. Gdocs app is way over simplified I think. I already have quickoffice which works fine, but what I would really like is the full suite available, and was hoping maybe this new browser did the trick.

I've only seen the version you're speaking of, not saying that there isn't something out there. What I would like to know, and since you seem to rely on it so much, how do you set up the sync frequency? I edit a doc on the PC and hours later there's no change on the phone unless I manually sync from the app. Used to be that there was a setting in the phone that you could say which accounts, synced and I think how often.

Back