Chrome to Phone - Playing music

veedubdan74

Reaction score
Hi, with the update of Android 2.2 I finally got to download Chrome to Phone. It works great except when I get the link and it pops open on my Droid, It's playing a random song (full length) from my music collection. I've looked into settings for gmail and dolphin browser HD as those are the two app's working together I think.

Anyone else have this problem and fix it, or have any suggestions?

Thanks

Love my Droid X!

Hi, with the update of Android 2.2 I finally got to download Chrome to Phone. It works great except when I get the link and it pops open on my Droid, It's playing a random song (full length) from my music collection. I've looked into settings for gmail and dolphin browser HD as those are the two app's working together I think.

Anyone else have this problem and fix it, or have any suggestions?

Thanks

Love my Droid X!

What is your default tone on your phone? Mine is "Droid" so I get that whenever I use it.

Hmm, good question. I had it as a custom ringtone before the update, but the update reset all my ringtones and now none of mine are showing up for the phone ringer anymore.. I would assume it's the default? which would be Droid.

I have ringtones under Media > audio > notifications and they show up for everything but the phone ringtone, does it get ringtones from another place? Also in 2.2 it appears I can't go to the ringtone in the app they were downloaded to and set it as anything anymore.

Edit: Just changed the phone ringtone to one the "Droid X" and sent another link to my phone as a test and it's still playing this random song. I think it might be the last song in my collection (alphabetically)

Last edited:
Do you have it set to open the links automatically or set to let you open the links. What kind of links are you sending? I have been using Chrome to phone since the 2.2 leak and never had this issue.

I have it open the link automatically and i've sent all kinds of different websites lately as tests.

Back