Clock issue...

ryno2d

Reaction score
Weirdest thing today. Watching a movie on Netflix and once it was done I went to my home screen and my clock in the status bar and screen rolled back an hour.... Any thoughts on what would have caused this? Restarted and my phone is an hour behind...what gives??

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Went into my time zone settings and had to manually fix my time zone. It was really weird though that it just switched me to pacific time.

I haven't seen this happen, but my wife has told me the time has been a hour behind a few times.

Mine Too

I have been having the same problem but mine is rolling forward an hour when the "automatically use network provided values" option is chosen under the time settings. Got frustrated this morning because i thought i was an hour late to work. Hopefully they fix this soon. I had to do the manual time zone setting.

I was having the same issue when I first bought mine. Called Verizon, and it's a known bug on their network. For now, you have to use manual settings for accurate time.

My ps3 is always an hour off ... even though it checks the internet for the correct time. Can't figure it out.

Just reset my tablet ... set time zone, but that thing is like 8 hours off?!

My rezound is good though :)

Sent from my A100 using DroidForums

same issue

I have the same issue. I live in az and we don't change our clocks ever so the phone if set to automatic and gps off will be off an hour. If I enable gps the clock is fine except at night if I have power mode enabled then I wake up an hour late with my alarm. Really annoying and have been in contact with verizon so they can document the issue

Same problem here. I have to set it to Arizona time zone manually. Sucks when traveling through different time zones. It ALWAYS on AZ. time. I hope Verizon fixes it soon.

Same problem here. I have to set it to Arizona time zone manually. Sucks when traveling through different time zones. It ALWAYS on AZ. time. I hope Verizon fixes it soon.

Same here, Arizona its never right.

Back