completely wiping moto droid?

issues636

Reaction score
I'm about to give my Moto Droid to my cousin. I go into Settings/Privacy/Factory Reset which should reset my google account, delete all the apps, etc, etc. I hit Reset Phone, it restarts my phone, and that's it. Everythings still there. How do I actually wipe my phone?

Reboot into recovery (power off, power on while holding x) Then hit camera +volume up button. Once in recovery wipe data and cache.

Reboot into recovery (power off, power on while holding x) Then hit camera +volume up button. Once in recovery wipe data and cache.

Thank you. I totally forgot all about that. What exactly does the Settings/Privacy/Factory Reset option do then? Cause after I did that I noticed no difference at all...

If you want it to be stock no root you have to flash a stock frg22d. One of the rom dev's has it on there page. Just don't remember which one it was

Holy crap, talk about an unnecessarily large signature...

Thank you. I totally forgot all about that. What exactly does the Settings/Privacy/Factory Reset option do then? Cause after I did that I noticed no difference at all...

Most be because you're rooted. Factory reset completely wiped my phone back to how it was when I first bought it.

And I'll second the comment about the ridiculously large signature (both in file size and dimensions)

Back