contact hell

turkjey5

Reaction score
Is there any way to delete a contact card?
Can you get rid of or move these things #BAL, #DATA, #MIN?
thank!!

There is an option in contacts to hide those functions I believe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Go into People, tap the word people at the top. Check or uncheck the ones you want or don't want to show up

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from a Rezound phone via Blue TapaTalk

I think i misunderstood. If you want to delete a contact go into people, scroll to the one you want to delete, long press it, choose delete
Don't know why edit my other post has stopped working :confused:

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

Is there any way to delete a contact card?
Can you get rid of or move these things #BAL, #DATA, #MIN?
thank!!

I also tried all the suggestions, I am still unable to remove the items listed above a s well. The contact appears to be locked in by Verizon.

Hm.. I can delete em like normal on my incredible

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

What about those sim contacts? I clicked yes when I set up the phone and now I can't get them out of my list?

I also tried all the suggestions, I am still unable to remove the items listed above a s well. The contact appears to be locked in by Verizon.

That's weird. I just deleted #warranty center with no problem. Just held it until options appeared, chose delete, it's gone

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

That's weird. I just deleted #warranty center with no problem. Just held it until options appeared, chose delete, it's gone

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

Mine show the "Sim Card" icon next to them, are you delting from the phone or the sim
card?

I have no contacts on my Sim card.
I have no idea why that is. Just uncheck Sim contacts and they should disappear. People, tap the word people at the top, uncheck Sim contacts
Support Our Troops!!!
<><

I have no contacts on my Sim card.
I have no idea why that is. Just uncheck Sim contacts and they should disappear. People, tap the word people at the top, uncheck Sim contacts
Support Our Troops!!!
<><

Tried that as well, won't un-click the green check mark

Back