contacts messaging

smcdo123

Reaction score
does anyone know if there is a fix or work around for the contact history? OTHER than deleting the contact thanks :) and deleting texts doesnt work.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Can you clarify?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Can you clarify?

ok do this. click dialer. click on a contact that you text or call alot. after there numbers emails etc pop up swip your finger to right and it will show a log of all the texts or calls from them. They stay there even if you delete your logs. It is a security issue that motorola knows about hopefully it is fixed with froyo. even though you can not see the whole convo its still there and shouldn't be

Interesting. There seems to be a lot of things that just can't be deleted short of a factory reset.

Another thing is in Navigator when you enter something for source/destination, it's in there forever and cannot be erased. So...don't put your girlfriend's address in there if your wife uses your phone. :D

Interesting. There seems to be a lot of things that just can't be deleted short of a factory reset.

Another thing is in Navigator when you enter something for source/destination, it's in there forever and cannot be erased. So...don't put your girlfriend's address in there if your wife uses your phone. :D

hahah good look bro. But i did just realize that i deleted my texts turned phone off and back on and now the ones from about an hour ago are gone. I am ganna have to keep testing this because i just got it today:)
that was only person (edit)

Back