"convert" font packs to work properly with ics

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have an old font you liked on a previous phone but it doesn't work right on ics? Are some things not using the font you wanted?

Never fear, the solution is here-
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/15077-ho...-ics-including-bold-and-bold-italic-variants/

It's a somewhat old thread but I personally have the program to do this and have already "converted" 2 fonts to work properly with ics and will take requests to convert font packages to work

All I require is the .ttf file for the font, just post a link to it in the tread or pm me with it

Last edited:
Fonts updated to show real italics sorry I'm still working on getting bold more bold without the letters being too blocky, they still work fine though

Last edited:
Soon to come-
-Harry potter font (for any fans out there lol)
-Halo style font
-Walt Disney font
-and any requests

Good work man. I have converted one font for my usage, and I can say that this works well and very simple if you have the program. Great thread!

roboots21 said:
Good work man. I have converted one font for my usage, and I can say that this works well and very simple if you have the program. Great thread!

Yeah and it's great it works with basically any ttf file

I just found a new personal favorite :) Chantelli Antiqua
Simple yet elegant

Looking forward to the Walt Disney font for my wife! I tried finding a free program but no luck so far. Thanks for the ones you've already converted :D

Sent from my BluMagic One S using Tapatalk 2

Back