Copy & paste ?

Draken

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if there is any app or anyway you can get like the iPhone has where you can copy and paste everything where there is words.?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Not that I know of. I do miss the simplicity of copy and paste on the iphone. On the droid, you have to hit the menu button, hit more, scroll down and find copy text. Then drag your finger over the text you want copied. If you mess up, well then you have to do the whole friggin process again!

In fact, selecting what you want to copy i the more difficult part. The menu allows you to "select" the word you were in or "Select all", but good luck if you want to se4lect several (but not all) words. At least I didn't find how.

If you're rooted, you can use a program called Copy Paste It. There is a Trial version which allows you to do it ten times and the paid version which costs $6.99 USD. It works great.

How?

Once you follow those steps how do you paste what you copied? Thanks

Long hold

Once you follow those steps how do you paste what you copied? Thanks
A long press and hold on the destination point should bring a menu where Paste can be chosen.

One of the screens in Swype gives you a bunch of things to use for Copy/Paste.

for the rooting program called copy and paste it, does it paste onto a note pad with the correct line and spacing?

Dx can c and p stock... O can do it with the notepad widget and even on the df app by long pressing

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Back