Could the HTC Vigor be dropping this month?!?

If the vigor is what they say it is.. id say Point...Set..and Match for HTC...

Then again this could be a phone we'd end up waiting until december for.

If the vigor is what they say it is.. id say Point...Set..and Match for HTC...

Then again this could be a phone we'd end up waiting until december for.

Yeah, it sounds amazing....but, yeah I d have huge doubts it would release in the next few months. But man if it did.....sounds like a day one buy for sure.

If the vigor comes out before or even shortly after the bionic this will be a tough call. Sense UI vs moto blur, 1.5 vs 1?, HD screen vs pentile? Yup HTC vigor wins

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

If the vigor comes unlocked and has overclocking capabilities w/o the bloatware it will win my heart.

Sent from my Charge using DroidForums

Come on, how could this phone not have 4g, everything points to it. All the expanded markets lately show Verizon isn't going to be selling that many more 3g phones. Plus, this looks like a flagship device so it would have to have 4g

sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt

If the vigor comes unlocked and has overclocking capabilities w/o the bloatware it will win my heart.

It wont come unlocked, but HTC has been VERY good about following through with their word on releasing kernel source code (EVO 3D quite recently) and as such you will see s-off on this thing within a month after it's released...which is God knows when...definitely not before the Bionic, of this I'm certain.

sent from my Droid Charge

The makings of a true beast, I too would be very surprised if it came to the gunfight(4g) with a knife(3g).

It wont come unlocked, but HTC has been VERY good about following through with their word on releasing kernel source code (EVO 3D quite recently) and as such you will see s-off on this thing within a month after it's released...which is God knows when...definitely not before the Bionic, of this I'm certain.

sent from my Droid Charge

+1 haha probably going to be like the TB release ....just one more week....just two more weeks...just another month....the device might've been cancelled

Hopefully the HTC Vigor is an LTE version of the Sensation but with an unlocked bootloader so I can remove that Sense crap. If that's what it is, I'd consider it over the Bionic. But these MAP things are no indication of release date at all. It could be months away.

Brandon

The makings of a true beast, I too would be very surprised if it came to the gunfight(4g) with a knife(3g).

Probably going to have 4g, would be surprised to see anything different and if it does this is my next phone

Hopefully the HTC Vigor is an LTE version of the Sensation but with an unlocked bootloader so I can remove that Sense crap. If that's what it is, I'd consider it over the Bionic. But these MAP things are no indication of release date at all. It could be months away.

Brandon

Would be nice to see s-off immediately but as mentioned before it most likely will not see it till after its release

The only thing that worries me about this device is that I'm afraid the high quality screen and dual core will absolutley kill the battery

Back