Couldn't make or receive calls till I pulled the battery

bozidar0

Reaction score
Is this a side effect of the new longer lasting root? I had root till I pulled the battery, and I couldn't hear any calls received or made until then.

Is this a side effect of the new longer lasting root? I had root till I pulled the battery, and I couldn't hear any calls received or made until then.

If something went wrong then absolutely. If nothing went wrong probably not. I've had all my coverage drop on me not rooted. And I've had it drop on me while rooted. I think big red is having major issues lately. Also, I played around with my radio settings(LTE Switch) before and nothing was right afterwards, so I factory reset and haven't touched the settings again.

I concur with MrSmith.. I had my first data drop over the weekend on the rezound. Had to call VZW (even a bat and sim pull didn't fix it). Turned out it was not a network outage, but it was an issue on the settings on their end, they had to reset the connection and change some other parameters. No issues since *shrug*. First question I asked was if they were having 4G issues because they were having high call volume and I had to wait 10 minutes just to speak to level 1 tech!.. I was hoping a quick swap to EVDO would fix me up, but that wasn't the case this time lol.

Back