D1 discontinued?

Reaction score
Just wondering this is the D1 discontinued? I read somewhere that the Dinc was. Also some one craked the screen on the incredible and got sent a DX. So just thinking if my D1 gets fried and the sent refurb is crap what phone could I receive? This could be good or bad. Any thoughts to this or light to shed on something like this?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

yeah the D1, incredible, and DX are all discontinued.

just because a phone is discontinued doesn't mean you wont get that phone as a replacement. It all depends what asurion has in stock. So i wouldnt purposely break my phone in hopes of getting a newer one because if they have the same one in stock youll get that one and still have to pay the 89 dollar deductible.

Mine might be behind the times. It still has the R2D2, & Dinc.

Talked to Asurion today and I'm filing a claim for my OG. The guy told me they are still replacing the OG with OG's at this point. I was surprised, as I thought they were using DX and DInc's as replacements as far back as a few months ago.

Not that I'm a bit upset...just surprised dancedroid

I thought the same as I read that broken/bricked D2 are being replaced with D2G and incredibles are being replaced by DX's. I saw this one to fact cause my friend got a refurb'd X for a sent in Dinc. But then again he isn't to tech smart. So as long as it out classes an iphone he is happy. Off subject but odd why they keep sending out OGs when they seem to be no longer in verizon or probably in heard of by the " I only want a droid cause its not an iphone hinting my social abnormally types) maybe biased. I could be wrong though

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Oh man, i'm on my way to getting my 5th replacement Droid orig due to system malfuctions w/in 8 months. Starting at the begining of this thread i was thrilled at possibly getting a newer droid version... I guess I'll see when it gets to me monday!

Oh man, i'm on my way to getting my 5th replacement Droid orig due to system malfuctions w/in 8 months. Starting at the begining of this thread i was thrilled at possibly getting a newer droid version... I guess I'll see when it gets to me monday!

Call Verizon and tell them about the issues you've been having. They will probably upgrade you with a newer version.

I was having massive problems with my original Incredible , and after calling and explaining everything, they gave me the option of choosing either a Droid 2 or Droid X (this was about 6 months ago, before they discontinued the Incredible). I didn't have to pay for anything at all

Call Verizon and tell them about the issues you've been having. They will probably upgrade you with a newer version.

I was having massive problems with my original Incredible , and after calling and explaining everything, they gave me the option of choosing either a Droid 2 or Droid X (this was about 6 months ago, before they discontinued the Incredible). I didn't have to pay for anything at all

I called and the cs rep said they couldn't do anything because my upgrade isn't until july. I guess ill wait to see what's in the box when it arrives and go from there. Thanks for the advive, I'm currently still on a fam. Plan so I might pass the phone too someone who can get 'tough'

Back