DarkslideX(GB)Release Is OUT

that rom is greeeaaate......i love it...used most of them and like this one the best

Can someone help me? I am running darkslide 4.2 now and want to install Darkslide X. I did a factory reset on my X and tried to install the .596 system update and it keeps telling me that the update failed to install. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Can someone help me? I am running darkslide 4.2 now and want to install Darkslide X. I did a factory reset on my X and tried to install the .596 system update and it keeps telling me that the update failed to install. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Usually, if the phone isn't stock, it wont take OTA upgrades. All original programs and apps need to be on and not frozen or deleted.

.596 is the OTA?

just installed only reason to gingerbread

ive been using trying other roms on froyo alwas back to my nandroid of darkslide 4.2, woke up today and pissed myself cuz now im gb with darkslide x, you rock bbcrackman........thanx for the awesomness

Yeah I'm trying out 4.2 and really like it so far. I will probably jump to DS-X gb here once the few issues are corrected.

So far no issues looks good every thing works good. Even fixed the long press on keyboard issue

DROIDX DarkslideX 1.15 Ghz

Still running strong. No issues here and alot better battery life then stock gingerbread.

I have mine all set up and yes it is running just fine. I really like it. I will run it pretty hard all next week so, that will tell me more.

Hoping to see DarkslideX wallpaper gallery and some themes soon!

I'm on darkslide 4.2, do I have to sbf to go to Darkslide X or can I just install now? And can I wireless tether on Darkslide X ?

Back