Data only, disable calls and text?

Kurupt

Reaction score
I've been searching and searching. I am trying to do like what you can do on wifi/ airplane mode. However, i want to use my data and not wifi. For times when I am driving and I just want to use pandora or something, or working out, etc... thanks!

Don't know if it will work but you can try dialing *#*#4636#*#* and then clicking phone information and turning off the radio. It may disable everything but its worth a shot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've been searching and searching. I am trying to do like what you can do on wifi/ airplane mode. However, i want to use my data and not wifi. For times when I am driving and I just want to use pandora or something, or working out, etc... thanks!

Sorry to resurrect this but I am currently asking the same question and doing what he said should turn off all Radio connections, meaning like airplane mode, you would only be able to connect to WiFi. Currently I am looking into another way to disable Cellular Connection but still keep the mobile network running (3G/4G LTE)

Try keeping the radio on but switching the network preference to EvDo only

For some reason i think this should work but on my Galaxy Nexus it is still bringing up the Verizon Cellular Network.

Back