Dejaoffice contacts duplicates

jfguerra

Reaction score
ok, I am at my wit's end.

I have been having problems synching with my Nexus Prime with CompanionLInk for a few weeks. It all started to happen when DejaOffice sent an update. Apparently they had problems with that update so they sent several others to correct the problems and also sugggested updating to the latest version of CompanionLInk. Every version is up to date and here's my problem:

- After the first update I synched and all my contacts in DejaOffice were duplicated. I made NO changes to the settings which had been working just fine.
- After spending some time on the phone with CompanionLink staff (which they were very patient by the way) nothing seemed to work. At that time I told them I would uninstall everything (DejaOffice, CompanionLink, clear all the contacts from Android Contacts) and try again.
- After several attempts I got it to work. For a few days the duplicate problem seemed to go away.
- This morning I synched and I again got duplicate contacts in DejaOffice Contacts.

Has anyone had this problem?

I really don't want to call CL tech support again, not because they didn't try, but because they are probably going to ask me to do all the things I have already done.

Help!

Back