deleting emails...?

Unpopularpizza

Reaction score
so i currently use hotmail as my default email on my droid. and when i delete a new email it doesnt delete it on the actual account. when i log into my computer and open my inbox. it says i have like 60 unread emails. and when i delete them. all of the ones that were read and not deleted on the account were sent to my droid again. cant i just delete my new emails from the droid and its gone from the email account and everthing? blackberry did it...

thanks in advance....

i just need to know if my phone is supposed to delete them on the account or not. i wanna know if there is something wrong with my phone.

so i currently use hotmail as my default email on my droid. and when i delete a new email it doesnt delete it on the actual account. when i log into my computer and open my inbox. it says i have like 60 unread emails. and when i delete them. all of the ones that were read and not deleted on the account were sent to my droid again. cant i just delete my new emails from the droid and its gone from the email account and everthing? blackberry did it...

thanks in advance....

I am not using Hotmail, but I get my Gmail and my corporate e-mail with my Droid, and they both delete from account if I delete from phone.

Go to email, press the menu key at the bottom of the Droid. Open account settings, select incoming settings. Change 'Delete email from server' to 'When I delete from Inbox' if it's currently set to the default of 'Never'

Back