Does anyone know what is tapjoy!

nadav64

Reaction score
Every now and then I see in my gallery photos of something called tapjoy.
Anyone here have a clue as to what this is!
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Sorry for this being off topic but does anyone know how to take the Google search off the top of every screen I just feel it takes up too much of the screen

Tapjoy is a app market that offers promotions from other app.. like a game that wants you to download another app for credits,coins,gems,ect.. its ok to erase if you dont usethings like that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Sorry for this being off topic but does anyone know how to take the Google search off the top of every screen I just feel it takes up too much of the screen

Yeah, a bit off topic. :biggrin:

To get rid of it you'll have to install a home replacement app (or a new Rom). I use Go Launcher EX and it gets rid of the search bar completely, then you can put it back with a widget if you want. Plus, it has a lot of other functionality that I like (up to 9 homescreens plus 3 sliding dock bars). I couldn't stand it either and that was one of the first things I did.

Settings - Apps - All - Google Search - Disable.

Wow what a thread hijack.

Anyway onto the OPs problem, it's most likely from an app you downloaded. I had a couple games from "glu" and they created a folder in my gallery with their logo and some short videos.

Wow what a thread hijack.

Anyway onto the OPs problem, it's most likely from an app you downloaded. I had a couple games from "glu" and they created a folder in my gallery with their logo and some short videos.

LOL, yes it was hijacked, but you haven't seen a hijack until you look at a thread I created some moons ago. Check my sig.

Back