Dolphin Browser

RezoundHound

Reaction score
What browser is everybody using? I love the new Dolphin HD. It has "Gestures". You just drawer a letter or symbol on the screen and it goes to the website of your choice. It also has lots of plug-ins you can download, such as "Desktop Toggle". Click on it and you instantly switch between the desktop and mobile versions of a site. Importing your Favorites from the stock browser is also a snap.

Features | Smart Phone. Clever Browsing.

RH

I still preder the abandoned Miren browser the most...it functions well on most sites and has solid though not great flash integration. What I like the most is the clean and simple user interface.

Not being particularly biased, I do use dolphin mini and the stock browser for instances when miren has issues d/l'ing a file or displaying certain java code.

I just installed DophinHD, and find that it won't change orientation when Auto is ticked, it just stays vertical! I can set it to horizontal and it will go horizontal, but I wanted to have the best of both worlds. Anyone else experience this or have found a fix?

Tip you phone towards you more when horizontal.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Tip you phone towards you more when horizontal.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
Thanks for the suggestion Snoking, but I found the problem, I didn't have auto-orientation ticked in the Android Settings, working fine now!

Love Dolphin HD, however, since on ICS, Chrome Beta is pretty solid, syncing all data from desktop browser to phone is awesome.

Honestly I think the stock browser is faster than any third-party browsers out there.

But once ICS comes out I'll probably be using Chrome, assuming Flash will work for it later.

I use Opera... not sure what black magic they incorporated to make it so amazingly fast -- I'm just glad they did.

Dolphin HD is what I use on my Xoom (ICS 4.0.4) -- might go back and play with Chrome browser once they implement "desktop pages only" setting. I hate playing Russian Roulette with websites: will it be mobile site, will it be full desktop??

Back