Droid 2 ZCustom Roms

lloyd2398

Reaction score
Okay so I have a rooted Droid 2 and all that I have done to it is install wireless tether. I would like to know what Custom Rom is the best to install and is the fastest.

Also I would like to know the steps I would have to take to install the roms, I did install these roms on my original droid, but I also know that loading them up on the Droid 2 is a different process.

I have Koush''s Bootsrap installed and loaded with clockwork recovery. I'm curious to know if I install these roms with the system update of 2.3.20, will it brick my phone?

Last question, I have been checking out the themes for the Droid2 and I would like to load up the original looking droid them, but it says version VZW 2.3.15 I have 2.3.20 will this screw up my phone?

It seems to be that I only get pleasure loading the roms on my droid original, I think thats why im really not freaking out and need these like right now for my Droid 2.

Just a reminder that when I get feedback it goes a long way, I tell all my other friends and show them my phone, all they say is that now they want it. In that note I then have to load them up. I listen to everyones opinion and take this serious.

Thank you for reading and applying all your thoughts. I appreciate all your help, you all are so brilliant.

There's a section in this Forum just for D2 Custom ROMs. Once there, you'll find a thread with the answers you're looking for.

Back