Droid 4

saraskeen

Reaction score
I AM SO (angry) WITH VERIZON AND THIS STUPID PHONE DROID 4!
I WAITED 2 YEARS TO USE MY UPGRADE. AND FOR WHAT TO (be disappointed)!
MY FIRST DROID WORKED BETTER. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE????
I AM BEYOND ANGRY THAT THIS PHONE NEVER HAS SERVICE, NEVER HAS GPS, NEVER HAS INTERNET!
WHAT THE (heck) AM I PAYING FOR THEN?
AND WHY THE (heck) AREN'T THEY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
BATTERY (performs poorly)... LASTS 4 HOURS AT MAX!, CAMERA FLASH IS NOT AVAILABLE! WHY?
WHY DO ALL MY TEXTS COME BACK 5 MINUTES LATER UNSENT?
BLUETOOTH DOESN'T WORK! OH AND IT JUST UPGRADED ITSELF.. AND STILL DOESN'T WORK!
I have done everything they said, removed the sim card, reset to factory like 4 times!!!! Nothing makes a difference!
And now this new software is Global? HA! what a joke! I can't get it to work in my own stupid town.
People sit around me all day in town and everyone on their phone on facebook.. but not me because I have this Brand new upgraded Droid 4!

(edited by FoxKat for content)

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds incredibly frustrating. I'm sure you must be angry. It doesn't sound like you've had the phone very long. Perhaps it's defective. Have you asked about replacing it?

Take it to Verizon and exchange it under warranty.....the phone is less than a year old so is still covered. Something is seriously wrong with your device if you have that many complaints about it.

battery, blue-tooth, internet/data, texting, gps......all those things works and work really well...so if yours doesn't......defective hardware.

That sounds incredibly frustrating. I'm sure you must be angry. It doesn't sound like you've had the phone very long. Perhaps it's defective. Have you asked about replacing it?

I got the phone min June. I called them a million times, went through them telling me to try 20 different things. I said this phone is horrible. They NEVER agreed to take it back, they just
keep making me try stuff. They don't seem to care!!!!!!!!

If there is a Verizon store near you I would take it there: It's hard to believe that once they saw it and how it was malfunctioning that they wouldn't take it back.

I got the phone min June. I called them a million times, went through them telling me to try 20 different things. I said this phone is horrible. They NEVER agreed to take it back, they just
keep making me try stuff. They don't seem to care!!!!!!!!

I suggest quit calling them and visit them. My wife's Droid 4 had connectivity issues, I could hold both her's and mine in my hands and mine would stay connected and hers would bounce between 4G blue-4G white-just bars-4G white-4G blue4G white....and repeat, never actually making a data connection. She just visited the store and they keyed in to ship her a refurbished one. Once it arrived I swapped her SIM card and put the defective one back in the box and applied the shipping label they included and that was it. Her new phone has been excellent.

Walking in to the store makes is a much better way to get the ball rolling. When you are there most likely they will say you need to factory reset the phone. Tell them you've already done that and it made no difference.

I suggest quit calling them and visit them. My wife's Droid 4 had connectivity issues, I could hold both her's and mine in my hands and mine would stay connected and hers would bounce between 4G blue-4G white-just bars-4G white-4G blue4G white....and repeat, never actually making a data connection. She just visited the store and they keyed in to ship her a refurbished one. Once it arrived I swapped her SIM card and put the defective one back in the box and applied the shipping label they included and that was it. Her new phone has been excellent.

Walking in to the store makes is a much better way to get the ball rolling. When you are there most likely they will say you need to factory reset the phone. Tell them you've already done that and it made no difference.

The nearest store is 3 hours away.
Its stupid! They give out CRAP!

I'm on my 4th since Feb 14th, this thing is junk I'm hanging onto my old D-1 because the warranty will go out after a year and I'll be stuck
with nothing unless I buy
I can't believe I can't get any other phone as a replacement, the just keep sending refurb D-4 's and their junk also
Wish I could get a Samsung S3 I'm very disappointed also with Verizon if the phones are junk we should be able to pay like 50.00 to 100.00 and get something else
or at least trade down for like a Razr or somthing that was less money but at least works
I know your pain hold on to that old D-1 you may go back to it before it's over!!!!!!!!!!

Back