Droid Overclock App...

Reaction score
I just downloaded the "Droid Overclock" app from the marker, and for some reason, it will only let me set my CPU to 1000mhz at the most, when my phone is stock at 1.2ghz, so how is that qualify as overclocking?
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Experimental module still doesn't seem to allow for 5 stepping, seems like it only goes up to 4, and I am not having any luck with overclocking

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Experimental module still doesn't seem to allow for 5 stepping, seems like it only goes up to 4, and I am not having any luck with overclocking

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

The 4 steps are the drawback to not being able to swap kernels. But the app works fine to overclock a D2G (not that it's necessary)... Have you tried using JROC to set your max frequency and then using SetCPU to control your profiles?

Yea 4 step is about all we got unless you swap kernals. Droid overclock also lets you set your max frequencies and you can also set profiles with droid overclock. I had setcpu before i had droid overclock and now all i use is droid overclock. Have you gone into the "set scaling frequencies" and tried to change the running speed?

Back