DROID Pro 2

ImaDroidPro

Reaction score
What would you like to see from the DROID Pro 2?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

That's IF they have a pro 2. I love my pro but wasn't exactly popular

I think the pro was a love it/ hate it thing. It's obviously getting enough love if Sprint is putting one on their network along with a Droid pro looking device from MOTO.

sent from droidforums app

I think the pro was a love it/ hate it thing. It's obviously getting enough love if Sprint is putting one on their network along with a Droid pro looking device from MOTO.

sent from droidforums app

Totally agree. I think to this day it's still taking bb and hp/palm customers. Imagine it with a high res screen and a 1.4 dual core processor. I'd buy 3 lol

I want a front facing camera and bigger screen and keyboard. And comes with bigger battery out the box.

I want a front facing camera and bigger screen and keyboard. And comes with bigger battery out the box.

That be sweet w front facing camera and include a strap hole to put a strap on so it don't slip out of hand so easy. The current pro is slippery as a wet soap bar. Just don't drop it in the shower.

Little bit bigger keyboard be sweet, keep up the battery improvements.

Maybe some kind of d pad feature somewhere for some games. Dont make it to bulky.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

I would just like to see continued improvement, which I know is a really broad statement.

I came over from BB because my BB couldn't run all the cool apps I wanted it to, and Droid could. I like my Droid Pro, but I must admit, if BB could ever catch up to Droid and iPhone, I'd switch back pretty quick.

I would just like to see continued improvement, which I know is a really broad statement.

I came over from BB because my BB couldn't run all the cool apps I wanted it to, and Droid could. I like my Droid Pro, but I must admit, if BB could ever catch up to Droid and iPhone, I'd switch back pretty quick.

You know what if HP/Palm's app market could make significant strides I'd switch back in a second. Every task on my Pro is a lengthy ordeal compared to the functionality of Webos. But its a sacrifice for the apps. Love my Pro.

Light weight 100g
Higher resolution LCD
2000mA battery
Support chinese handwriting and qwerty at the same time
Crystal talk
FM radio
2 sim cards

That's IF they have a pro 2. I love my pro but wasn't exactly popular

The Motorola Pro, the GSM-only version of the Droid Pro that was supposed to be released across Europe, was cancelled in some markets before it ever made it shelves without explanation. The rumor that went along with this cancellation was that a new version of the Pro was due sometime in the fall:

Motorola Pro will no longer be released in the UK « Clove Technology’s Blog

It may end up being nothing more than a rumor, but the Pro has been quite popular overseas. A used SIM unlocked Pro can fetch a substantially higher price on the international market than a used one in the US. Here's hoping some of that popularity leads to a follow-up.

I love this phone. But I would have to say a better and larger display, front facing camera, and better camera on the back. And maybe bigger less cramped keyboard.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Why does everyone want a front facing camera for? No body wanted it last year. What gives?

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

Why would you not want one? You can take better pics of yourself and video chat.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Back