Droid slowing

jasonx9

Reaction score
Im running rubix on my phone lately it has been slowing down and lagging and sometimes when I get into my messages for textig and I click on the first one it gets one halfway down the page. Im trying to get it to speed back up its not running good

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Im running rubix on my phone lately it has been slowing down and lagging and sometimes when I get into my messages for textig and I click on the first one it gets one halfway down the page. Im trying to get it to speed back up its not running good

Whens the last time you cleaned the cache's on your apps? There is a tool you can use called Quick App Clean Cache that will clean all your apps (even turbo clean) with just one tap, for rooted phones. I think it cost a buck or so but it's worth it.

If that doesn't work then you may need to wipe data and cache to bring your phone back up to speed.

Ya if I do that what do I loose?

Wow lol I just downloaded one and it whipped 23mb

There are more memory leaks in this Droid X than a sieve. Rebotting helps a lot but it immediately begins to deteriorate. Even task killer can't help these types of java app bugs.

Back