Droid Turbo OTA Update Incoming!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Believe it of not the Verizon Droid Turbo will soon be receiving an OTA update from Verizon! Don't get too worked up this is not an update to Marshmallow, rather this is a light update with some simple enhancements. There really isn't much to this update unfortunately. All we will see here is an improvement to call performance, and the latest Android security patch. This is better than nothing. Most devices that are this old have been end of lifed long ago with no hope for updates. Big shoutouts to Verizon for deciding to update the phone with security patches! The update should be rolling out now just check for updates in settings.

This tried to Install by itself and fails. I am Rooted and have TRWP Recovery. How can i get this to stop rebooting and trying to install. It does it on its own now.

This tried to Install by itself and fails. I am Rooted and have TRWP Recovery. How can i get this to stop rebooting and trying to install. It does it on its own now.
Disable the app. Ugh updater I think?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I get this error when I launch the OTA. I am Rooted and Unlocked with Sunshine.

20160518_124441_zpsj1dmmwt7.jpg
[/URL]
20160518_124441_zpsj1dmmwt7.jpg

Did you change any system files? Xposed framework? That will stop an OTA from loading.

I only ran kingroot for temproot then sunshine for bootloader. Nothing else.

Back