Droid X Rooted....Here's what comes next...

Legacy23

Reaction score
Well now that the X has been rooted there a LOT of things we can do. First and foremost we can get rid of the crapware Moto has loaded the phone with. Anyone have any suggestions as to the best and or easiest way to do this?

We can also use the "Wireless Tether" app in the market....i can vouche for it, it is great.

What else can we do? Anybody want to share some useful apps they know of that we now have access to?

I used drocap2,quickboot,adfree,obviously wireless tether. Does anyone know of an app to use led lights as a flashlight,without having to go to camcorder

Root Explorer and Drocap2.

is there an app that works like Root Explorer but free?

I used drocap2,quickboot,adfree,obviously wireless tether. Does anyone know of an app to use led lights as a flashlight,without having to go to camcorder

how does quickboot work for you? does it really make a difference?

Keep up the suggestions btw dancedroid

Makes it easy to do a quickboot and once we have full root can get into bootoption without having to hold any buttons

I've heard of people using andexplorer, but I've never used it so I don't know if it's the same. I know that EStrong's File Explorer has function to work like root explorer, go to settings>Root Options.

For the Dev's. I would say the first thing is possibly seeing if tweaks can be made to the system kernal, anyone care to OC a bit? :)

For the Dev's. I would say the first thing is possibly seeing if tweaks can be made to the system kernal, anyone care to OC a bit? :)

Well according to folks you can underclock it. So if you wanna save some battery you can drop it to 800 Mhz.

Back