Droidforums app widget doesn't work.

wolstonc

Reaction score
When I try to place it, it says I need to set up an account. Reboots didn't help. I'm on stock, always logged in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I get the same thing. Has anyone tried to email the developer?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

We, Droid Forums Did not develop the DF app. It is Tapatalk based and works just on DF. I be license the problems you are having on the Gnex are due to the fact that the app is based on an older version of Tapatalk which does not play well with ICS, Android 4.0

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We, Droid Forums Did not develop the DF app. It is Tapatalk based and works just on DF. I be license the problems you are having on the Gnex are due to the fact that the app is based on an older version of Tapatalk which does not play well with ICS, Android 4.0

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Actually it doesnt work on other android versions as well, i remember trying to set it as a widget on my old droid 1 (gingerbread and froyo) with the same issue...Its probably related to the issue of posting pictures from the app too (also have this problem with the tapatalk based xda app btw)
So I guess it must because its based off Tapatalk but not the actual tapatalk app

Back