DX/D2 Overclocker

gweedo767

Reaction score
Sorry for not posting this sooner everyone. But if you want to check out the first DX/D2 Overclocker to hit the market here are a few screens:
dxoc1.png

dxoc2.png
dxoc3.png
dxoc4.png

One of the key features this one carries is you can have as many presets as you want and as an integrated stress test feature to see if your settings are happy or not. There are also some new safety features coming today and something big I can't speak about tomorrow or Wednesday.

If you have any comments or ideas, let me know. I always want to improve things!

Thanks.

Last edited:
First ever? There was another app released several days ago by JRummy....hmmmm.

First ever? There was another app released several days ago by JRummy....hmmmm.

Right, DX/D2 Overclocker hit the Market the day before his. I am just now getting to posting on some forums about it.

Nice app, make sure you read up on how to OC, before changing the #'s

Nice app gweedo767/unstableapps =) Do you have a bunch of warnings for folks after they click that "set at boot"? I like you have the correct stock values up there too.

Very cool, look for my support coming

Nice app gweedo767/unstableapps =) Do you have a bunch of warnings for folks after they click that "set at boot"? I like you have the correct stock values up there too.

Very cool, look for my support coming

No warnings, but I do include an option to delay the OC for 90 seconds after boot. So if something is wrong, you have that long to get into the app and pick the stock preset again :)

Real time CPU scaling and current speed are in 1.3.2 that just hit the Market. Enjoy.

Really nice app. I tried messing around with my own presets but ended up settling with the provided presets.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Set at 1.45ghz with no problems. The phone was fast out the box but now I can't find anything to pick at about my DX

What should the battery/cpu temp be at without overheating?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Back