DX Louder in call volume???

harryj

Reaction score
Hey guys,

When I had the Storm1 there was a software fix to raise the volume of the handset speaker.

Is this an option with the DX?

I find even on full, I would like just a little more

I'm not sure. I think when we got the 2.2 OTA it was suppose to help ring volume. But I didn't notice a difference. Others said they did.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I read the same... but notice no difference
Anyway... I have no issue with the ring vol really
More so the in-call voice volume, and volume through speaker

I also think my earpiece volume is lower than it previously was. Makes no sense. I have it turned all the way up constantly.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Louder Volume Hack

If you are rooted, you can use Louder Volume Hack.

Bigbooty,

You said to use the louder volume hack app, How ? I found on Marketplace the Louder Volume Hack but the developer website lists the Droid X as completely incompatible.

Here look for yourself:
Requirements :AndroidAudioHacks.com

So could you please provide a link to what you are talking about ? I really need a hack for louder volume.

Thanks

louder volume hack.

Hmmmmm......I guess you're right. That sux. Sorry for getting your hopes up. I just got my X and assumed it would work like it did on my Droid 1.

I got my daughter the Droid 2 R2D2 edition for her birthday... I cannot tell you how loud that phone is. Its absolutely night and day with comparing it to my Droid X and Im jealous..

The droid X needs to be louder and the update didnt do jack #@#@# to raise the volume..

I wish there was a louder volume hack... Thats why I saw this and was like Ok Im rooting and getting this sucker I'll pay !!!!

But alas... lol

I hope someday they do have hack for it.. Or some way to do it..

I suspect this can be done via software tweaking just as it was with the Storm 1
It will just take enough people to want this to create the demand

Yeah I noticed my droid 1 is way louder than the X, figured it would be the other way around.

Are there only a few who notice this?
I would love to see this addressed

Thx

Any New News On This Problem?

Was anything ever figured out on how to make the in call speaker louder? I can not stand not being able to hear on my phone, it pisses me off and my wife... I can never hear her... anything anyone... I know this is an old post but I thought I would bump to see what I get...

Thanks

:icon_ poke:

If you're on the Gingerbread leak, yes. VOLUME+ works perfectly. It even increases the volume on Bluetooth devices.

Back