Earpiece

beardsallover

Reaction score
I got my GNex yesterday morning. The call quality was terrible, to the point that it got in the way of a coherent. I went and exchanged it out for a new one, because I love the phone. I'm making calls today on my 2nd GNex having the same problem. Is this more common than just me? The calls cut out periodically and there is a constantly crackling noise. Happened with both phones and it seems to be the earpiece itself and not a software problem.

I got my GNex yesterday morning. The call quality was terrible, to the point that it got in the way of a coherent. I went and exchanged it out for a new one, because I love the phone. I'm making calls today on my 2nd GNex having the same problem. Is this more common than just me? The calls cut out periodically and there is a constantly crackling noise. Happened with both phones and it seems to be the earpiece itself and not a software problem.

Hmmm... weird... have you tried maybe turning off 'voice privacy' in phone settings?

I just turned it off. I guess we will see if it works. I'll check back when I find result

Back