easy question i think...i hope

chefjellynow

Reaction score
i rooted my friends X today to do a backup and installed rom manager, flashed cwm and when i went to reboot in recovery it just reboot...not in cwm very odd. never saw that.

any help?

thanks alot

I can't say this enough ROM manager DOES NOT WORK for anything other than the D1....that has been my experiences.....it just messes everything up.

Ditch it and grap Droid X Bootstrap and you will be good.

I used d2 bootstrap. But it won't reboot into recovery so I used rom. Manager with no problems. Just use the bootstrap to bootstrap it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Yes listen the nerdslogic...Rom manager is great for the OG droid, but steer away from it with the X. Use Droid X Bootstrap for flashing Froyo builds and use the Droid 2 Bootstrap for the Gingerbread builds. Then throw in Jrummys DX Overclock app and run it at 1.2Ghz and you're all set.

Yes listen the nerdslogic...Rom manager is great for the OG droid, but steer away from it with the X. Use Droid X Bootstrap for flashing Froyo builds and use the Droid 2 Bootstrap for the Gingerbread builds. Then throw in Jrummys DX Overclock app and run it at 1.2Ghz and you're all set.

What he said

From phone.

thanks, i got him set up.

I have milestone overclock. i have been running stable with it for almost a month no reboots or freezes, runs really well 300/1300

thanks

Back