Eri.xml- Getting Rid of "Verizon Wireless" Text

mkcm97

Reaction score
[HELP] Eri.xml- Getting Rid of "Verizon Wireless" Text

Do any of you by chance know where the Eri.xml file has gone in the latest update? (1.5.6). I want to get rid of the stupid "Verizon Wireless" text in the notification bar, but i can't find the eri.xml. it used to be in /data/ but unless if i've gone blind at my young age, i can't find it lol.

anybody got any input?

Last edited:
If you go to the miuiandroid version, they have the latest version and a zip file in the OP.

If you go to the miuiandroid version, they have the latest version and a zip file in the OP.

oh sweet! sorry for the questions,,, but where is the MIUI android version? never heard of it.

oh sweet! sorry for the questions,,, but where is the MIUI android version? never heard of it.

ok nevermind found it. do you know if the .zip will work on this version? or do i have to switch to the miui android version?

ok nevermind found it. do you know if the .zip will work on this version? or do i have to switch to the miui android version?

I would say that it probably won't work, but it's worth a shot.

I would say that it probably won't work, but it's worth a shot.

it's okay haha. i got it to work. i actually changed it too o_O kuz i thought i looked cool! thanks though. helped alot!

Back