Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

SamsungGalaxyTab_576x380_G2-550x362.jpg

The weird case of the European ban on Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 has taken another twist today, with the same German court partially lifting the ban – and allowing Samsung to continue selling its tablet across Europe. But still not in Germany.

According to the WSJ, the German court was concerned that it was over-stepping its powers in banning a Korean product from being shipped and marketed across the entire EU, so the ban is gone – although it still remains in place in Germany alone, with Samsung’s German unit not allowed to ship the tablet. A hearing is still scheduled for August 25th for Samsung to appeal the ban, though it has been relegated to a much smaller region.

Source: Galaxy Tab Forums via WSJ

I seen an article where it states that Apple used bogus evidence to ban the Samsung product. It used a photoshop picture of the Tab that looked exactly like the iPad in dimensions.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

I seen an article where it states that Apple used bogus evidence to ban the Samsung product. It used a photoshop picture of the Tab that looked exactly like the iPad in dimensions.

Yep, that could cost Apple. Dumb just dumb. lol

Yep, that could cost Apple. Dumb just dumb. lol

Agree. Apple is doing anything they can to stop the distribution of android units. That right there tells me they are beginning to worry about the competition. Lol

Back