Exchange Issues

elbowjones

Reaction score
I know some people have had issues with exchange - me too - I can configure through my hosted exchange service using active sync - all works well for a couple of days and then you can't see any emails (corporate) - when you go in to settings, it shows that the account is active and syncing - however, you can't see any emails - either the email screen is all black or you get the screen which tells you to configure an email account - very frustrating...the only way to resolve this has been to do a hard re-set - anyone have the same issue or any suggestions - this is driving me nuts!!! Any help would be appreciated.

Did you try just simply turning Sync off and then back on? Sometimes this happens to my gmail, but I don't for sure about Exchange...could be worth a try

Yes but it didn't resolve - verizon said a hard reset was the only fix - makes me want to switch back to blackberry where i don't have email issues - phone overall isn't as nice but I don't have probs with email

A hard reset will not fix the problem, I have done that and also replaced my Droid twice. I have been told by Verizon that Motorola is working on the problem. My Droid loses its account settings about once every three days. Makes me want to go back to my Treo.

Back