Extended batteries: 3 for $5!!

How did you do this? I tried and can't get beyond step 1 because the charger is now "out of stock".

omg you're amazing! now i can go get my $44 bucks back from the verizon store. thank you sooo much

lol... how does someone figure that out? :)

should've waited a day on getting the extended, oh well... this thing is huge now though :icon_eek:

I am at checkout with 1 charger and 3 batteries. My total... $9.98

How come I feel guilty?

I literally just bought one for $29.99 2 hours ago too. Damn it

Guilt...who is that? I don't mean to sound scammy but take em back to VZW for credit. that's $174 savings hahahahaha

Just ordered the charger and 3 extended battery kits for $10, let's see if they catch on to this before they actually ship them. I just paid $31 with tax last night at the VZW store for one of these, so 3 of them plus a charger for $10 is a hell of a deal. I will keep the charger, give one to my girlfriend for her new Rezound and then probably sell the others.

Guilt...who is that? I don't mean to sound scammy but take em back to VZW for credit. that's $174 savings hahahahaha

That probably won't work, because if you have the receipt they will see what you paid. If you don't, they will have to look them up on your account and again, they will see what you paid. Nice try though! haha

worked for me... wow that's crazy

still wonder how someone figured that out

worked for me... wow that's crazy

still wonder how someone figured that out

Haha seriously! I wouldn't hold your breath though. Odds are Verizon will send out cancellation emails due to a 'glitch' on their website.

Haha seriously! I wouldn't hold your breath though. Odds are Verizon will send out cancellation emails due to a 'glitch' on their website.

Yeah, that happens a lot with SlickDeals. The find these glitches and some people get them in time to take advantage, but at some point when VZW sees 1,000 orders in an hour for the same item, they know something is up and they see the prices and they put the smack-down on all the orders. Used to be with retail stores that if they mis-marked it they had to honor the price, but with websites they can always claim a "technical error" and get out of it.

Back