Facebook for android not working properly on galaxy nexus

bobkattu

Reaction score
Sorry I did not find the already running thread on this topic, so I started a new one. May be no one ever has faced such problem.
My problem is facebook for android is not working properly. I can sign in on my facebook but it keeps on searching when loading the news stream of facebook. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, too. But still the same.
Can anyone please help?

Facebook has been having issues lately with their app. Check the market for an update, sometimes it takes a while to reach your phone. The latest release (v1.9.3) is the most stable of the last few, but it is still buggy.

Honestly Facebook apps on all smartphones is frustrating :( does your phone have Native way of accessing Facebook or do you have to use the app?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just use the browser, but even the browser is having issues... apparently their business plan was to go public with stock, and then have Facebook run like junk.

I know its not just me, all of my devices are doing this, and my wife's... and the list goes on..

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

What is facebook?

Free big brother :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

For whatever reason, Facebook on my old Blackberry Storm worked wonderfully. My experience of Facebook on my Razr Maxx has been laughable. :mad:

Facebook never designed or optimized an ics version of the app. So until the do u have to use a third party app for status/info/contact picture syncing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back