Facebook sync help and zagg/case buying help

rosa.vnny

Reaction score
Ok so sorry i sound like a noob. But i need some help. I just got the DROID Bionic today, and i added my facebook account. Is there anyway to keep JUST the pictures of my fb friends and only keep the ones i had on my phone? Because now i have like 400 contacts. But i kinda like having my friends fb pictures come up on my phone. Haha. Also i ordered a zagg invisible shield full body for really cheap on amazon, does anyone have it on theres? Is it good? Is it really sticky? I just want your opinion on zagg. Well im not going to get it till like next week so i need something now. I was thinking about going to Verizon and buying a case then returning next week, or just keep it if i like it. So any good cases at verizon? Or screen protectors? Because i dont know if im going to like zagg. I was looking at the shell/holster combo for it, is it any good?

Thanks guys and sorry this was so long.
Vinny

Oh and aldo can i change my username on here? I typed it wrong of course-_-

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:
go to contacts... menu>>display options... then uncheck facebook contacts. mine is done that way, still shows fb pics. but only has the contacts i have on my gmail contact list. dont know about the case sorry.

Back