Facinate Versus Evo

Melody

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Im new to this forum & have to say that I gotta question why so many unfair bad reviews were given to the facinate? I own a droid phone, which I love, had many blackberrys as well as a t~mobile g1 & my worst phone to which I got rid of in the 1st week the htc hd2, & so far the facinate is a wonderful phone. It's so wonderful that it even gives the evo, which is the second best phone on the market a run for its money! This I know for a fact due to my husband owning a evo. My husband & I did a phone to phone battle & their wasn't much the evo did that my facinate couldn't do, sure the evo screen is larger, however the facinates screen makes up for it with it's vibrant crisper more colorful screen. Anyway I just wanted to share with you my thoughts & personal opinion about a good phone that is being unfairly slammed. Thats all, Melody:icon_ banana:

Its because people are mad about Bing and some don't like touchwiz. I will have mine debinged right after it gets here and I like touchwiz.

Tech wise the fascinate is better then the evo. Any advantages it might have could be easily added to the fascinate with apps I'm sure.....

Back