Factory Data Reset?!?

xcrider

Reaction score
What exactly does the reset erase? Would i lose all my game info? I know it doesnt erase the sd card but what about the internal storage?

Factory reset is a wipe for basically out of the box phone , if your rooted you can use titanium backup to save apps and data but I'm not sure how to do it on stock. Maybe apps2sd would work but I've never stayed stock long enough to see

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Factory reset is a wipe for basically out of the box phone , if your rooted you can use titanium backup to save apps and data but I'm not sure how to do it on stock. Maybe apps2sd would work but I've never stayed stock long enough to see

Thanks. So ill lose my game save data then thats on the internal memory?
My d1 was rooted but so far im not seeing a reason to root my bionic..

The reason im asking about a reset is cause i want to see if i can improve my batt life. Its not bad now but if i use my phone at all the batt drains pretty fast. That and sometimes when i go to the batt statistics screen sometimes it FCs on me. Requiering a restart to fix it.

Try battery calibration from the market, it may require root, but the market will suggest other apps that don't(maybe)

Last edited:
Back