Factory Reboot App problem

BBart222

Reaction score
I made sure to move all the apps i wanted to save to my sd card before my factory reboot. When I went through all the setup stuff and went to the applications on my sd card it wasnt showing any on there. I viewed a bunch of different posts on a bunch of different sites on how to solve this problem and all of them said to use the file browser and locate the apk file. I even tried to download astro file browser because I thought the one that came with the phone was not working. I did not find a single file that had anyone of the apps I was trying to save on it. I did however have a bunch of stuff from deleted apps. Am I just SOL and lost all the saved data from the apps? Is it because I didnt remove the sd card before the reboot?

I have the same problem. I can't for the life of me figure out what happened to the apps I moved to the sd card. They were there before the factory reboot but not there now...

android has a secure folder on the sd card which is where ur apps are saved when u transfer them over. Don't take my word for this but I think when u do a factory reset it formats that part of the sd card. Not for sure tho

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Back