first gripe

drtnsnw

Reaction score
Has anyone found the LED flashlight?? I used it quite a bit on my Dinc and had it on my home screen and it is not included. Does anyone have a good free one??

Chris

This kinda pissed me off too. There are tons in the market though

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

TeslaLED. free and bright as can be.

I agree that it's an oversight, but easily rectified, I just grabbed a free one from the market.

Thank you sir, that's perfect
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

My pleasure. Tbh, I use my phone as a flashlight at least three times a day so its kind of a big deal to me :-D

I used to use LED Flashlight from AdvancingBackwards on my Motorola phones. It has a really nice widget. The default widget has a background box which is kind of iPhone-ish. But you can change the widget style in the settings and just have the flashlight icon without the box which I thought looked really nice.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Always like mototorch from the market.

Tas

The one I had downloaded onto my X was no longer in the market so I downloaded a new one. I use my phone as a flashlight a lot!!!

Do folks buy phones to use as flashlights??? I mean, that's a 700 dollar flashlight, is it really a dealbreaker to some?

Do folks buy phones to use as flashlights??? I mean, that's a 700 dollar flashlight, is it really a dealbreaker to some?

I wouldn't call it a deal breaker but imo is the of the most useful feature of the phone. I don't care so much about the phone not having a flashlight app but if the phone didn't have a led flash I couldn't use it.

why do people insist on putting their screen name in their signature?

I wouldn't call it a deal breaker but imo is the of the most useful feature of the phone. I don't care so much about the phone not having a flashlight app but if the phone didn't have a led flash I couldn't use it.

why do people insist on putting their screen name in their signature?

It is nice to me not having to carry a flashlight. Kinda like wearing a watch, havn't since I started carrying a smartphone

Chris

No, people don't buy them to use as flashlights, but I have had several occasions where I have helped someone with a dead battery late at night and having nothing more than my phone on me for illumination was a super help. The more versatile the phone is, the better off one feels about spending the $300 for the damn thing.

I assume droidlight is no longer available? Thats what I DL'd two years back the day I got my OG.

It is just getting as much out of your phone as you can!!! Lol

Sent from my Rezound

Back