Flashplayer not working?

benaiir

Reaction score
I have a Droid 1 on 2.2 Froyo OTA, just got updated from 2.1 root and I was super excited for the flashplayer, but it doesn't work. I went to southparkstudios.com to test it out but there's no video (I got the red box that says flashplayer in it) Please help!

Thanks!

Do you actually have Flash installed? The FRG01B update does not include Flash. That update instead is just to get to Froyo. Apparently, today, we're supposed to be able to get Flash (and another rollout to build FRG22).

I have a Droid 1 on 2.2 Froyo OTA, just got updated from 2.1 root and I was super excited for the flashplayer, but it doesn't work. I went to southparkstudios.com to test it out but there's no video (I got the red box that says flashplayer in it) Please help!

Thanks!

I have a Droid 1 on 2.2 Froya OTA and I downloaded the flashplayer apk, installed it, and it works. I just went to southpark and played a video.
Do a quick search on here for the flashplayer and install it.

Do you actually have Flash installed? The FRG01B update does not include Flash. That update instead is just to get to Froyo. Apparently, today, we're supposed to be able to get Flash (and another rollout to build FRG22).

I doubt it will be FRG22. We will see.

I installed flash but when I use it to stream video with Orb i get no audio. Any one else have this issue?

I installed flash but when I use it to stream video with Orb i get no audio. Any one else have this issue?
That happened to me the first two times I tried flash so I backed out of the program and tried it again and it worked. I have no problem with video from south park, ny times, local paper, etc.

That happened to me the first two times I tried flash so I backed out of the program and tried it again and it worked. I have no problem with video from south park, ny times, local paper, etc.

It plays audio from a pre recorded show but not from live TV. Weird.

Back