folder issues - doesn't open

ke0kie

Reaction score
I keep shortcuts to all my games/emu's in a folder I created, on one of my panes. For some reason, when I go to open it sometimes, it sits there and does not open. Reboot phone, folder opens again.

I searched, nothing that I could find, anyone know about this issue?

--Scott

I keep shortcuts to all my games/emu's in a folder I created, on one of my panes. For some reason, when I go to open it sometimes, it sits there and does not open. Reboot phone, folder opens again.

I searched, nothing that I could find, anyone know about this issue?

--Scott

It's kind of a pia but have you thought about deleting that folder and making another?

I agree that the delete/re-add method is good. If you're really curious, you could use a task explorer app to compare what applications are running when this occurs vs. when it doesn't. Admittedly this would be tedious. My guess is that some app or process is interfering with or delaying the folder opening.

I agree that the delete/re-add method is good. If you're really curious, you could use a task explorer app to compare what applications are running when this occurs vs. when it doesn't. Admittedly this would be tedious. My guess is that some app or process is interfering with or delaying the folder opening.

I bet you are right, if it does it again, I'll make note of what I have in there and make a new folder. The folder is really handy for games, I tell ya!

I bet you are right, if it does it again, I'll make note of what I have in there and make a new folder. The folder is really handy for games, I tell ya!

Agreed. I have a folder for games too. I find that folders is the best way for me to overcome the lack of more home pages.

I made separate folders for news/weather, shopping, notepads, and system apps. I also have a folder with lots of direct dial and direct text widgets - I find that it's worth the extra touch to open the folder to dial a contact rather than take a chance I'll pants-dial someone by mistake.

Last edited:

Agreed. I have a folder for games too. I find that folders is the best way for me to overcome the lack of more home pages.

I made separate folders for news/weather, shopping, notepads, and system apps. I also have a folder with lots of direct dial and direct text widgets - I find that it's worth the extra touch to open the folder to dial a contact rather than take a chance I'll pants-dial someone by mistake.

Yep I'm pro folders too! I hate pants dialing!

Back