Free Droid Bionic wont root

Wow, with all the detail you provide it should prove VERY easy to help you. NOT!!!!!!!!! :p

LOL, Well that wasnt nice

Permission was denied in Zerg and One click root

OP explain where you are having issues this will better allow for someone to know where you are stuck so they can help.

[video=youtube;CnCe5w4nqBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnCe5w4nqBM[/video]

I dont have a bionic; hopefully this helps

LOL, Well that wasnt nice

Permission was denied in Zerg and One click root

Sorry! Forgot to put a smiley after my post, I was just giving you a hard time and suggesting in a roundabout way that you provide us with a bit more info as to the steps you took so far. It's hard to point you in the right direction if we don't know how you are trying to root!

At any rate, the one-click methods don't work on the Bionic. You need to use an exploit known as "Motofail". To do this, you must have development mode enabled on your phone and ADB drivers properly installed. Let me see if I can find a tutorial, and link you.

EDIT: Nevermind, the video above should help you! I just Motofail'd my Bionic yesterday, so I know it works on everything up to and including my 5.9.905 leak.

Sorry! Forgot to put a smiley after my post, I was just giving you a hard time and suggesting in a roundabout way that you provide us with a bit more info as to the steps you took so far. It's hard to point you in the right direction if we don't know how you are trying to root!

At any rate, the one-click methods don't work on the Bionic. You need to use an exploit known as "Motofail". To do this, you must have development mode enabled on your phone and ADB drivers properly installed. Let me see if I can find a tutorial, and link you.

EDIT: Nevermind, the video above should help you! I just Motofail'd my Bionic yesterday, so I know it works on everything up to and including my 5.9.905 leak.

Nice recovery.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

Back