Full TV episodes??

raven1911

Reaction score
My brother gets the show Dexter and was telling me to see it. I was searching on the net but could not find anyplaces to watch them for free. Am I limited to a pay site? Does anyone know of places on the web to download free full episodes of Dexter?? I tried tv.com but that was a bunch of 1-2 minutes of crap with a lot of advertisements. Any help would be appreciated.

Get the Jetflicks! app in the market. It has full episodes of many shows including Dexter.

Those are both pay sites, right? Is there anything free? Or am I asking too much?

You have to pay but I think it's worth it. Video quality is very good...

I didn't find that one, thanks. I will look into it. Some of these say free but want you to sign up and then establish an account where there is a monthly fee. :icon_evil:

Just give me a Netflix streaming app and I'll be more than happy. I've got it at home, I want it on the move.

Just give me a Netflix streaming app and I'll be more than happy. I've got it at home, I want it on the move.

PhoneFlicks-Netflix Android v1.0.2 Application for Android | Entertainment

chart

Last edited:
Are you just wanting a site to download the episodes to your pc, then sync with your Droid? Btw, Dexter is the best show on TV.

Back